I've been neglecting my book sites lately* and have returned to find BL practically ablaze with rumours that BL has been acquired and may be going down. In that light, I have two things to note:

(1) I can also be found on GR right here: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4490040-carly. I'd love to stay in touch with all of you through GR if BL falls through.

(2) If you're using a linux (and possibly mac) machine, you can back up your BL reviews by saving the entire contents of your blog to your local drive. I posted instructions for doing so a long time ago right here. I'm about to start my backup.

I'm also kinda-sorta on Tumblr, in that I occasionally post fanart there, but mostly just look through my feed, which is composed almost entirely of dog pictures and vines.

*Combination of RL issues, work, picking up trail running as a hobby, and a newfound addiction to watching POI at the gym instead of reading through my BL and GR feeds. Then I got to That Episode (SE3) and now I don't even know what to think. Argh.