A while ago, I posted that due to my job and my expansion in hobbies, I would be reviewing less often. This turned out to be an understatement. I'm so far behind that I'm beginning to develop procrastination anxiety over my growing collection of unreviewed-but-I-want-to-review books, which just makes me procrastinate all the more. I currently owe two Netgalley reviews, and those actually have to happen.

As for the hobbies, one of them--and the one that precipitated my reviewing slowdown-- was a speedpainting class. Being me, that led to a certain amount of fanart. Mostly Matthew Swift, because that's the only way I get to draw giant birds magicked together out of Tesco bags.

It was enough fun that I'm planning to keep going, which means that my reviewing pause wasn't so much a hiatus as a new state of being.

So, yeah, even though there are a lot of books I want to review, I'm probably going to keep at the pace of one review every week or two, which means about 80 to 90% of the books I read will go unreviewed. Otherwise, the short version is that I've read a lot of books and many of them were excellent.
Yep, that's about it.